Wed, 06 Sept|
Business Financials Made Easy
At this lunchtime webinar, learn how to improve your cashflow, budget for profitability, and access more money for your business.
Time & Location
06 Sept 2023, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
About the Event
Did you know that lack of cashflow is the #1 reason that businesses come unstuck? If you want to give your business the best chance of success, you need to understand the fundamentals of business financials.
At the Business Financials Made Easy webinar, we’ll explain key financial documents and show you the numbers that you need to monitor as a business owner. You’ll also learn budgeting strategies that can make a world of difference to cashflow and profits when you know how. There’ll also be an opportunity to practice reading financial documents in class, and you don’t need to be good with numbers. All you need is a calculator and we’ll be there to help.
What you will learn
- Key financial documents for every business (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements)
- What is your breakeven point, and how to calculate it
- The cash gap that can cause businesses to fail
- The difference between margin and markup
- What is a ratio analysis?
- The role of benchmarking
- Funding options for business
- How to budget to improve cashflow and profits
Register today, limited spots.
Who this webinar is for
Business owners or employees wanting to improve their understanding of business financials and cashflow.
Hosted by the Sutherland Shire Council Economic Development and Jeremy Carter with Special Guest Presenter Jeni Wilcock.